- Ref. no.: CN00052
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Fixed Term Contract
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Job Description ( Responsibilities ):
‘1. Maintain/ support internal cataloguing system
- Research vehicle info. according to internal structure
- Research OE numbers from internal and external ( from Tecdoc or 4s workshops and EPC)
- Link vehicles info. and OE numbers
- Link k-types / car parc/….
‘2. Generate MS catalogues according market needs
- Define issuing requirement date for print / CD version with sales / marketing
- Coordinate proof read of print (data)
- Coordinate printing of catalogue / marketing
‘3. Market info
- Analyze car parc ( with polk ) and vehicle sales data, Preparation gaps
- Generate regular info for PM / marketing / sales
- Coverage tools generating and market coverage updating
‘4. Support sales
- Generate customized application lists for customers
- Define regional newsletter for sales
‘5. Find / establish sources for catalogue info
- 4s workshops
- Web/ market
‘6. Checking and releasing new packaging materials
‘7. Other tasks as assigned
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Personality: Pro-active, Strategic Thinking, High sensitivity on Data, Coordinative and teamwork
- Education: Bachelor or above in automotive, or related
- Work experience: More than 5 years in automotive industry, Data analysis working experience preferred
- Skills: Good English (as we have to frequently talk with HQ)
- Excel high level
WHO WE ARE
Rheinmetall’s Materials and Trade division numbers among the world’s foremost makers and development partners of system components for the basic motor. Its Trade business unit represents the Group’s global aftermarket activities.
In the realm of research and development, the division’s Small-Bore Pistons, Large-Bore Pistons, Bearings, and Castings business units focus on meeting the major challenges now facing the sector, such as weight reduction, emission reduction and increased service life, while simultaneously boosting performance. The division’s comprehensive product portfolio includes pistons for gasoline and diesel engines for passenger cars and trucks; pistons for two-stroke motors and compressors; large-bore pistons for stationary motors, marine diesel engines and locomotives; polymer-coated and metallic plain bearings; cast parts (such as structural components); and continuous casting products.
As an integrated technology group with more than 25,000 employees worldwide, the listed Rheinmetall AG stands for a strong, internationally successful company that operates in various markets with an innovative range of products and services. As a renowned development partner and direct supplier to the global automotive industry and a leading international systems provider for security technology, Rheinmetall draws on its high level of expertise in its basic technologies to address long-term megatrends, identify viable new markets with high growth potential and develop innovative solutions for a safe and liveable future. The focus on sustainability is an integral part of Rheinmetall's strategy. The company aims to achieve CO2 neutrality by 2035.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
or follow us on:
Rheinmetall Automotive on WeChat.