- Ref. no.: IT00057
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FORFor our Sales Team, based in Torino, we are looking for a new Key Account Manager for the TIER 1 Team
Responsible for the management of a client portfolio:
• Responsible for the customer relationship before, during and after the acquisition.
• Steering and defining responses/offers to customers.
• Managing commercial negotiations with customers.
• Working closely with the development, project management, production, purchasing and quality teams.
• Managing and preparing internal and customer presentations.
• Preparing and maintaining the sales plan
• Preparing and proposing the pricing strategy for the area.
• Investigate the Market and create Market dynamics awareness inside the Company.
Actively participates in the deployment of the sales strategy:
• Prospecting for new TIER 1 customers.
• Research of new markets in line with the group's strategy.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE• Best if graduated in Economics / Physics / Electronic or Mechanical engineering.
• Minimum 3 years experience in the industry (automotive is a plus).
• Technical skills in mechatronic products.
• Qualified negotiation skills.
• Strong interest in the automotive market and its evolution.
• Autonomous with an analytical and structured mind.
• Strong communication skills, including English (spoken and written).
• Frequent national and international travel expected.
• Knowledge of Office and SAP software.
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Sensors and Actuators division is synonymous with outstanding expertise in thermal and fluid management applications in the mobility domain and industry.
Its five business units – Actuators, Automotive Emission Systems, Commercial Diesel Systems, Pump Technology, and Solenoid Valves – develop solutions for major challenges facing the automotive sector, including downsizing, reducing emissions and boosting efficiency, while simultaneously optimizing performance. The Pump Technology business unit combines top-notch system expertise with a wide spectrum of pumps for oil, vacuum and cooling systems destined for a full range of engine and cooling applications.
As an integrated technology group with more than 25,000 employees worldwide, the listed Rheinmetall AG stands for a strong, internationally successful company that operates in various markets with an innovative range of products and services. As a renowned development partner and direct supplier to the global automotive industry and a leading international systems provider for security technology, Rheinmetall draws on its high level of expertise in its basic technologies to address long-term megatrends, identify viable new markets with high growth potential and develop innovative solutions for a safe and liveable future. The focus on sustainability is an integral part of Rheinmetall's strategy. The company aims to achieve CO2 neutrality by 2035.