- Ref. no.: FR00011
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
For the future training center for the Franco-German C-130J transport aircraft fleet in Évreux, we are currently looking for Technicians (m/f/d) for the support and maintenance of our training simulators. The Maintenance Technian role is to operate and maintain the Flight Simulator Training Devices (FSTD) in the C-130J Training Center, carrying out technical and operational tests, as well as assuring all logistic supply and documentation procedures. Here you have the responsibility to ensure the reliability, availability, quality and performance of all training devices.
- Operation and monitoring of the simulators in the C-130J training center
- Supporting our customers in the operation of the simulator
- Maintenance and repair of the simulators in the C-130J training center
- Carrying out software and database updates
- Carrying out technical, operational tests
- Installation and assembly works
- Logistic supply for the maintenance of the simulator
- Documentation of operational procedures
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed technician training in the field of electrical engineering or comparable
- Experience in handling technical system documentation and electrical test equipment
- Professional experience in the field service of an industrial company desirable
- Knowledge of defense technology products is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of German and/or French is an advantage
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative and dynamic working environment in which challenging and exciting tasks await you: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and security. As a Group with a history and a future, we offer you a secure job and the prospect of long-term development. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to help us drive forward the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Évreux we offer you:
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive compensation and 30 days of vacation per year
- Exciting, interdisciplinary and international projects in a matrix organization
- A corporate culture that promotes professional and personal development
WHO WE ARE
Digitalisation, networking, cyber – the Electronic Solutions division covers the entire chain of effects in the system network: from sensors and the networking of platforms and soldiers to the (partially) automated connection of effectors. This is complemented by solutions for protection in cyberspace. Other fields of activity of this Rheinmetall division include comprehensive training and simulation solutions, to which the company contributes over 40 years of experience. Furthermore, there are operator solutions for aircraft. The division is divided into the following business units: Air Defence & Radar Systems, Integrated Electronic Systems and Technical Publications.
As an integrated technology group with more than 25,000 employees worldwide, the listed Rheinmetall AG stands for a strong, internationally successful company that operates in various markets with an innovative range of products and services. As a renowned development partner and direct supplier to the global automotive industry and a leading international systems provider for security technology, Rheinmetall draws on its high level of expertise in its basic technologies to address long-term megatrends, identify viable new markets with high growth potential and develop innovative solutions for a safe and liveable future. The focus on sustainability is an integral part of Rheinmetall's strategy. The company aims to achieve CO2 neutrality by 2035.
Responsible contact person: