- Ref. no.: IT00058
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FORKey responsability:
• Management of the various commodities assigned and the related supply chain.
• Analysis of purchase turnover (MCP) and economic performance targets.
• Analysis and elaboration of local purchasing strategies and interaction with global strategies.
• Management of requests for quotation (RFQ) and selection of suppliers based on specifications.
• Effective negotiation.
• Preparation of supply agreements / contracts.
• Monitoring of the economic / qualitative performance of suppliers.
• Support to the production plant for issues concerning the supply chain.
• Support to the team for purchasing special projects.
• Interface and support to all departments for issues relating to the supply chain.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE• Minimum 5-7 years of experience in the same role gained in automotive Companies with medium / large series production is a must.
• Excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of a second language is a plus.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Computer skills: MS-Office package, SAP.
• Good interpersonal, organization and communication skills.
• Reliability, flexibility, precision.
• Determination, energy, enthusiasm.
• Team player.
• Availability for short national and international trips.
• Engineering Degree.
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Sensors and Actuators division is synonymous with outstanding expertise in thermal and fluid management applications in the mobility domain and industry.
Its five business units – Actuators, Automotive Emission Systems, Commercial Diesel Systems, Pump Technology, and Solenoid Valves – develop solutions for major challenges facing the automotive sector, including downsizing, reducing emissions and boosting efficiency, while simultaneously optimizing performance. The Pump Technology business unit combines top-notch system expertise with a wide spectrum of pumps for oil, vacuum and cooling systems destined for a full range of engine and cooling applications.
As an integrated technology group with more than 25,000 employees worldwide, the listed Rheinmetall AG stands for a strong, internationally successful company that operates in various markets with an innovative range of products and services. As a renowned development partner and direct supplier to the global automotive industry and a leading international systems provider for security technology, Rheinmetall draws on its high level of expertise in its basic technologies to address long-term megatrends, identify viable new markets with high growth potential and develop innovative solutions for a safe and liveable future. The focus on sustainability is an integral part of Rheinmetall's strategy. The company aims to achieve CO2 neutrality by 2035.