- Ref. no.: HU00081
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Implementation, maintenance and further development of the process-oriented management system.
- Reporting and monitoring to the Head of Quality
- Support and training of the process owners in process modeling and process documentation
- Definition of the requirements to be implemented from the area of responsibility (specifications, objectives, etc.)
- Carrying out hazard and risk analyses
- Cooperation with external service providers in the area of HQSE
- Selection and definition of personal protective equipment for all areas of application
- Preparation and execution of internal/external audits and walk-throughs, deriving and implementing improvement potential from audit results
- Administration of the Business Process Management Software SYCAT
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Professional experience in the field concerned
- Independent and careful way of working
- Moderation activities
- Resistant to stress in case of occurring workload peaks, handling of existing conflicts of interest and in controversial discussions, travel activities possible
- Language skills: good command of English (spoken and written)
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative and dynamic working environment
- Flexible working time models
- Ensuring work-life balance
- Innovative solutions for the future of mobility and security
WHO WE ARE
Rheinmetall Hungary Zrt. is part of the Rheinmetall group and plays an important role in the Hungarian initiative "Zrínyi 2026", which focuses on modern equipment for the armed forces and involves local production of the newly developed Lynx infantry fighting vehicle.
As an integrated technology group with more than 25,000 employees worldwide, the listed Rheinmetall AG stands for a strong, internationally successful company that operates in various markets with an innovative range of products and services. As a renowned development partner and direct supplier to the global automotive industry and a leading international systems provider for security technology, Rheinmetall draws on its high level of expertise in its basic technologies to address long-term megatrends, identify viable new markets with high growth potential and develop innovative solutions for a safe and liveable future. The focus on sustainability is an integral part of Rheinmetall's strategy. The company aims to achieve CO2 neutrality by 2035.
Recruiting Hotline: Ms. Schoenekker (Hungarian native speaker)
+49 170 888 2509