- Ref. no.: IT00059
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FORKey responsability:
• Reference of the Purchasing dept in SE-TEAMs.
• Complete suppliers management in the study of prototypes in close collaboration with PM-Ds.
• Cost and timing management for each component up to the SOP.
• Management of the RFQ procedure for new projects.
• Creation of Q-BOM (Cost of purchase components).
• Change management.
• Assessment: Supplier / Supplies compliance with specifications before the Purchase order.
• Coordination and maintenance of relationships and communication with the other functions involved in the purchasing process .
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE• Master's Degree in Engineering
• Essential at least 3 years of experience in the Purchasing field gained in Automotive Companies with medium / large series production.
• Good knowledge of mechanical design
• Fluent in English
• Computer skills: MS-Office, Lotus Notes, SAP package
• Good communication skills
• Good organization
• Reliability, flexibility, precision.
• Good interpersonal skills in international teams.
• Team player • Availability for national and international travel
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Sensors and Actuators division is synonymous with outstanding expertise in thermal and fluid management applications in the mobility domain and industry.
Its five business units – Actuators, Automotive Emission Systems, Commercial Diesel Systems, Pump Technology, and Solenoid Valves – develop solutions for major challenges facing the automotive sector, including downsizing, reducing emissions and boosting efficiency, while simultaneously optimizing performance. The Pump Technology business unit combines top-notch system expertise with a wide spectrum of pumps for oil, vacuum and cooling systems destined for a full range of engine and cooling applications.
As an integrated technology group with more than 25,000 employees worldwide, the listed Rheinmetall AG stands for a strong, internationally successful company that operates in various markets with an innovative range of products and services. As a renowned development partner and direct supplier to the global automotive industry and a leading international systems provider for security technology, Rheinmetall draws on its high level of expertise in its basic technologies to address long-term megatrends, identify viable new markets with high growth potential and develop innovative solutions for a safe and liveable future. The focus on sustainability is an integral part of Rheinmetall's strategy. The company aims to achieve CO2 neutrality by 2035.