- Ref. no.: FR00012
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
For the future training center for the Franco-German C-130J transport aircraft fleet in Évreux, we are looking for an assistant (m/f/d) for reception, support in scheduling and general administrative tasks.
- Staffing the reception and telephone, welcoming crews, employees and visitors on site, help them with their requests and wishes, as well as taking charge of access control to the building
- Managing reservations for classrooms and access to training equipment
- Maintaining the scheduling tool for training in coordination with the responsible instructors
- Handing over the course program to each training participant
- Ensuring proper filing and archiving of training documents
- Contact person for general organizational questions of the training participants on site
- Processing of vacation requests and sickness notifications
- Ensuring the monitoring of the prerequisites (current licenses) of the trainers
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed business studies, commercial training or similar
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications as well as a good written expression
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle a heavy workload
- Goal-oriented and independent way of working, high level of commitment and initiative
- Strong service orientation as well as team and communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a prerequisite
- Knowledge of German and/or French is an advantage
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative and dynamic working environment in which challenging and exciting tasks await you: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and security. As a Group with a history and a future, we offer you a secure job and the prospect of long-term development. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to help us drive forward the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
WHO WE ARE
Digitalisation, networking, cyber – the Electronic Solutions division covers the entire chain of effects in the system network: from sensors and the networking of platforms and soldiers to the (partially) automated connection of effectors. This is complemented by solutions for protection in cyberspace. Other fields of activity of this Rheinmetall division include comprehensive training and simulation solutions, to which the company contributes over 40 years of experience. Furthermore, there are operator solutions for aircraft. The division is divided into the following business units: Air Defence & Radar Systems, Integrated Electronic Systems and Technical Publications.
As an integrated technology group with more than 25,000 employees worldwide, the listed Rheinmetall AG stands for a strong, internationally successful company that operates in various markets with an innovative range of products and services. As a renowned development partner and direct supplier to the global automotive industry and a leading international systems provider for security technology, Rheinmetall draws on its high level of expertise in its basic technologies to address long-term megatrends, identify viable new markets with high growth potential and develop innovative solutions for a safe and liveable future. The focus on sustainability is an integral part of Rheinmetall's strategy. The company aims to achieve CO2 neutrality by 2035.
Responsible contact person: