- Ref. no.: SG00008
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Rheinmetall Electronics Solutions division operates an Integrated Electronic System Business Unit that manages a Cyber Solutions business area. The Cyber Solutions business area is the responsibility of Rheinmetall Electronics (RME) in Bremen and Rheinmetall Communication and Simulation Technology (RCST) in Singapore. These businesses work together to develop business strategy and to pursue identified markets and opportunities worldwide.
The role is responsible to design and define software architectures for data evaluation systems. This includes selection of hardware components and embedding external software components.
This role will suit a technically inquisitive individual with good acumen in conceptualizing, designing and realization of software components required for Highly Available systems. During the definition/refining phase, he/she shall derive the functional and non-functional requirements necessary for data analysis.
In addition, this role offers an excellent opportunity to work with advanced technology in satellite communications domain alongside with our international partners and prestigious customers worldwide.
- Undertakes key responsibility for software architectures definition required for data handling and analyzing
- Define and develop high level schemas of software components
- Work in tandem with local and German software engineering team in refining/implementing new software functionalities
- Liaise with international partners and German team members to cross-share on the latest technology trends
- Organize meetings and trainings pertaining to software design and principles
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Degree in Electronics / Electrical / Communications Engineering / Computer Science or related fields, with at least 5 years of relevant industry experience in the data processing
- Proficient in C++ / JAVA is preferred
- Experience in object-oriented analysis and design is preferred
- Experience in managing a highly efficient team will be an advantage
- Experience working with Linux and automated process is preferred
- Experience in developing software architectures (structures, data flows and models, control flows, etc.)
- Experience with TCP/IP-based inter-process communication and development of multithreaded applications
- Knowledge in Continuous Build (CI) and Continuous Delivery, Boost, CMake, XML/JSON, MAVEN, Python and GIT will be an advantage
- Knowledge in Database Management Systems (relational / NoSQL) will be an advantage
- Knowledge in the area of satellite communication protocols will be an advantage
- Generate and upkeep documentations whilst adhering to relevant version control standards
- Assignments include international exchange opportunities to Rheinmetall Electronics, Bremen
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
Digitalisation, networking, cyber – the Electronic Solutions division covers the entire chain of effects in the system network: from sensors and the networking of platforms and soldiers to the (partially) automated connection of effectors. This is complemented by solutions for protection in cyberspace. Other fields of activity of this Rheinmetall division include comprehensive training and simulation solutions, to which the company contributes over 40 years of experience. Furthermore, there are operator solutions for aircraft. The division is divided into the following business units: Air Defence & Radar Systems, Integrated Electronic Systems and Technical Publications.
As an integrated technology group with more than 25,000 employees worldwide, the listed Rheinmetall AG stands for a strong, internationally successful company that operates in various markets with an innovative range of products and services. As a renowned development partner and direct supplier to the global automotive industry and a leading international systems provider for security technology, Rheinmetall draws on its high level of expertise in its basic technologies to address long-term megatrends, identify viable new markets with high growth potential and develop innovative solutions for a safe and liveable future. The focus on sustainability is an integral part of Rheinmetall's strategy. The company aims to achieve CO2 neutrality by 2035.
Person of Contact:
Tel./ Phone +65 65729486