- Ref. no.: IT00065
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FORThe position is within the Technology Team based in Ghedi (Brescia) developing electronic defense equipment and systems.
You will be working closely with engineers from a range of disciplines with a verity of skills and experience. The role will allow the you, as the engineer, the freedom, but also the responsibility, to take ownership of current and future produce designs. You will participate in decision making from the beginning of the design process and your input will be important to the success of future developments.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Electronics design from schematic capture, PCB layout, to test planning and implementation;
• Operate testing processes also for eletronic boards;
• Embedded development for microcontrollers/microprocessor (8-16-32 bit microcontroller) in sensor systems as PIC Microchip, STM32;
• Embedded C or C derived langue development for microcontrollers
• Continually improving RWMs design methodology and development processes
• Ensure compliance with company’s HSE policy and actively promote safety within the work environment
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE• Familiarity in the use of laboratory instruments (oscilloscopes, multimeters, frequency meters)
• Minimum: 2.1 Degree in Electronic Engineering or similar (+2 experience in a design engineering role)
• Altium Designer e IAR design
• Comprehensive knowledge of full design lifecycle including specification design, test and documentation
• Structured test implementation
• Excellent proficiency in component level fault finding
• Motivated, quality-focused engineer with excellent team working skills
• Good English communication skills, oral and written
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU• Competitive Salary (dependant on qualification and experience)
• Subsidised Private healthcare
• Salary sacrifice pension scheme
• Further education support
• Relocation assistance as appropriate
WHO WE ARE
Impact and cover – the Weapon and Ammunition Division's portfolio includes solutions for threat-appropriate, effective and accurate firepower as well as comprehensive protection. Whether on land, at sea or in the air, Rheinmetall supplies impressive systems that ensure superiority on the battlefields and operational areas of today and the future. The division is divided into three business units: Weapon and Munition, Propulsion Systems and Protection Systems.
As an integrated technology group with more than 25,000 employees worldwide, the listed Rheinmetall AG stands for a strong, internationally successful company that operates in various markets with an innovative range of products and services. As a renowned development partner and direct supplier to the global automotive industry and a leading international systems provider for security technology, Rheinmetall draws on its high level of expertise in its basic technologies to address long-term megatrends, identify viable new markets with high growth potential and develop innovative solutions for a safe and liveable future. The focus on sustainability is an integral part of Rheinmetall's strategy. The company aims to achieve CO2 neutrality by 2035.
CONTACT INFORMATIONHRM Team