- Ref. no.: US00238
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Full Time
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Under the direction of the Technical Services Manager, the Maintenance Technician supports all assembly operations, automated and non-automated, by performing troubleshooting, corrective maintenance actions, and preventive/predictive maintenance activities, ensuring efficient and continuous production systems operations in accordance with established procedures. This individual supports general maintenance of buildings, grounds, and facility as well as all development and implementation of TPM as directed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair high-volume automated assembly equipment
- Diagnose PLC controls, robots, electro-mechanical and pneumatic devices
- Support new equipment installation, debug and launch
- Support upgrades to production equipment as well as Facility equipment as assigned
- Perform Predictive and Preventative Maintenance on production equipment as well as Facility related equipment and systems
- Perform calibrations on production equipment
- Develop PM and Calibration Procedures as well as technical troubleshooting documentation
- Maintain building and grounds equipment and systems
- Maintain CMMS documentation, equipment documentation, maintenance supplies, and equipment software backups
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- 2-year Electrical Engineering Technology or Mechatronics degree
- 3 years of experience maintaining automated assembly equipment
- Experience needed: Competent in understanding Allen Bradley and/or Siemens PLC programming and associated troubleshooting. Electrical/Electronic Controls, Motors and Drive Control Systems and Pneumatic controls. Electrical, mechanical and pneumatic drawings. Good Mechanical and Electrical troubleshooting ability.
- General PC competence with good Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K
Shift differential provided for individuals working 2nd and 3rd shifts
WHO WE ARE
The Sensors and Actuators division is synonymous with outstanding expertise in gas, thermal and fluid management applications in the mobility domain and industry.
Its five business units – Actuators, Automotive Emission Systems, Commercial Diesel Systems, Pump Technology, and Solenoid Valves – develop solutions for major challenges facing the automotive sector, including downsizing, reducing emissions and boosting efficiency, while simultaneously optimizing performance. The division’s comprehensive product portfolio encompasses a multitude of exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) systems; throttle valves, control dampers and exhaust flaps for electromotors; solenoid valves; actuators and valve train systems; oil, water and vacuum pumps for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and light and heavy-duty off-road applications; as well as industrial solutions.
As an integrated technology group with more than 25,000 employees worldwide, the listed Rheinmetall AG stands for a strong, internationally successful company that operates in various markets with an innovative range of products and services. As a renowned development partner and direct supplier to the global automotive industry and a leading international systems provider for security technology, Rheinmetall draws on its high level of expertise in its basic technologies to address long-term megatrends, identify viable new markets with high growth potential and develop innovative solutions for a safe and liveable future. The focus on sustainability is an integral part of Rheinmetall's strategy. The company aims to achieve CO2 neutrality by 2035.