- Ref. no.: 14501376
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Contract
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
Are you looking for a new challenge that puts you in charge of performing your duties? Then you will find the Rheinmetall Group to be an attractive employer. When you work for us, you have more than a job. With your skills and ideas, you have the opportunity to make an impact.
SOLUTIONS FOR A CHANGING WORLD
Megatrends such as urbanization, climate change, and the increasing level of risk around the world are making the desire for mobility and security ever stronger. With our cutting-edge technologies in the automotive and defence sectors, we ensure the mobility and security of modern society.
Join us. Let us work together to devise solutions that turn change into opportunity.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Development of the LAND 400 Configuration Management Plan and then management of the LAND 400 Program as detailed in the plan
- Select, identify and manage Configuration Items for the Mission and Support Systems to allow for the overall configuration of these systems to be managed
- Managing and controlling the LAND 400 Engineering Change Proposal (ECP) process and chairing the Rheinmetall Change Control Board
- Conducting Configuration Status Accounting which includes the formalised recording and reporting of established Configuration Information
- Conducting Configuration Audits to ensure that Mission and Support Systems comply with specifications and other contractual requirements (includes Functional and Physical Configuration Audits)
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- University degree in an engineering discipline
- Previous experience in a relevant Configuration Management role
- Familiar with the use of requirements management Software DOORS
- Demonstrated Ability in the development and implementation of a Configuration Management System
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Vehicle Systems Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, is one of the market’s major, full-service providers. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles – both wheeled and tracked – as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over – from end to end and from a single source.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Contact Person: Ms. Stanik
Phone: +49 (0) 2131 - 5350 - 7642