Specialist Database Services (m/f/d)
Rheinmetall IT Solutions GmbH in , Berlin, Bremen, Unterlüß, Kassel, Kiel
- Installation, configuration, administration and backup/recovery of database management systems (DBMS).
- Implementation of automation processes for installation, customization and monitoring of databases using appropriate tools
- Creation and maintenance of operating concepts and operating manuals
- Pleasure in working on international projects
The position can be filled either 100% remote, or at the locations Berlin, Düsseldorf, Kassel, Kiel, Unterlüß, Bremen, and Neuenstadt.
- Completed studies or comparable training in the field of IT
- Several years of professional experience in the administration and management of database management systems with a focus on Oracle DB, MS SQL Server and/or DB2
- Experience in DBMS automation (scripting) is desirable
- High level of commitment, team spirit and ability to work under pressure
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Enthusiasm for development and advancement in the context of IT transformation
- Systematic thinking, methodical approach and creativity
- Intercultural competence and willingness for occasional business trips
Your strengths and experience count at Rheinmetall. We also attach great importance to diversity and equal opportunities. Severely disabled applicants will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified. We look forward to receiving your application.
- Relocation Support
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working time models and mobile working
- Fitness and health offers
- Corporate benefits platform