Requirements Manager (m/f/d)
Rheinmetall Landsysteme GmbH in Kiel
We are looking for experts from all over the world who are seeking for international experience in our multicultural teams and who would like to relocate to Germany.
- Responsibility for elicitation, management and maintenance of requirements, as well as their traceability and documentation throughout the system lifecycle.
- Coordinate with customers, product owners, project managers, development teams, and system architects for structured system development.
- Participation in the creation of management plans
- Generation of KPI's from DOORS documents
- Monitoring the release process of documents as well as the document status in DOORS
- Execution and management of document reviews
- Creation of documents and transfer to the PDM system
- Business partner for the affiliated teams in development in the area of requirements management
- Project administration in DOORS
- Completed studies in the field of systems engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, mechanical engineering or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position in requirements management
- Ability to formulate complex technical contexts clearly and precisely
- Military background is an advantage
- Strong communication and analytical skills as well as a self-reliant and consistent way of working
- Strong technical understanding
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Independent and structured way of working
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Your strengths and experience count at Rheinmetall. We also attach great importance to diversity and equal opportunities. Severely disabled applicants will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified. We look forward to receiving your application.
We offer you a creative and dynamic working environment in which challenging and exciting tasks await you: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and safety. As a group with a history and a future, we offer you a secure job and the prospect of long-term development. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to drive the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our location we offer you:
- Relocation support will be offered
- Attractive remuneration and flexible working time models
- Mobile working
- Employee share purchase program
- Corporate benefits plattform