American Rheinmetall Systems, LLC
Next-generation solutions delivering enhanced vehicle crew situational awareness and soldier lethality
Commitment to the U.S. Army’s CROWS Program
American Rheinmetall Systems is best known for their continued commitment to the U.S. Army’s CROWS program. Since 2007, ARS has supplied over 12,000 electro-optical (EO) and electronic LRUs for integration into the Army’s remote weapon stations. This includes ruggedized high-definition image stabilized EO sensors (day cameras), weapon mounts, and critical assemblies. Most recently, ARS has developed the VIM Vitra, a next-generation high-definition NIR/EO continuous zoom camera with improved detection, recognition, and identification (DRI) ranges, and commanding low light performance, providing a powerful upgrade option for legacy CROWS weapon stations.
Near-Peer Combat Overmatch
American Rheinmetall Systems is committed to delivering capabilities that enhance combat overmatch against near peer threats. Outside of continued success with the CROWS program, ARS is dedicated to providing advanced, networked solutions to include weapon-mounted laser aiming products, ranging and illuminating devices, weapon fire control systems, and programming units for 40 mm airburst munitions. ARS’ solutions ensure increased soldier lethality in support of the United States Armed Forces' highest modernization priorities.
Delivering Intelligent Solutions
American Rheinmetall Systems participates in the following events regularly:
- AUSA Global Force
- Sea, Air & Space
- Modern Day Marine
- MCoE Maneuver Warfighter Conference
- Experience Federal Resources
Meet with Rheinmetall leadership at the showPlease refer to the contact form below to connect with our team. We will respond as soon as possible and look forward meeting you.
We proudly support industry associations and consortia:
- AUSA – Association of the United States Army: Community Partner
- National Guard Association of Maine
- AUSA – Association of the United States Army: National Partner under American Rheinmetall Defense
- NDIA – National Defense Industrial Association: National Partner under American Rheinmetall Defense
- NAMC – National Advanced Mobility Consortium
- DATC – Defense Automotive Technologies Consortium
- NAC – The National Armaments Consortium
- NSTIC – Naval Surface Technology & Innovation Consortium
- NADIC – National Defense Industries Council
- SCEC – Sensors, Communications, and Electronics Consortium
Interested in working for American Rheinmetall Systems?
Please visit the job portal for our American Rheinmetall companies to find out about all of our current vacancies. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR JOB SEEKERS:
We do not request bank account information or similiar information as part of a recruiting process.