Project Controls Analyst (m/f/d)
Rheinmetall Landsysteme GmbH in Unterlüß, Hamburg, Kassel
- Collaborate with project teams to establish and maintain Earned Value Management (EVM) framework, and standards for project control.
- Develop and monitor project progress against established schedule and cost baseline, and identify variations.
- Gather, validate, and analyse project data, including project budgets, actual costs, and progress milestones.
- Analyse project cost and schedule performance using EVM techniques, track project costs, including labour, materials, equipment, and services.
- Generate accurate project performance reports, trends, and forecasts to support project budget management. Distribute regular project EVM status reports, highlighting key metrics, issues, and risks.
- Provide insights and recommendations to project managers and stakeholders for timely corrective actions and decision making.
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Engineering, Business Administration, Project Management).
- Proven experience in project controls, Earned Value Management, or related roles.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools (e.g., Microsoft Project, MS Office tools).
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret complex data sets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across cross-functional teams (both in German and English).
- Detail-oriented mind-set and strong organisational skills to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Solid understanding of project management principles, including project planning, scheduling, budgeting, EVM, and risk management.
We offer you a challenging job in an exciting and international market of the future. What you should bring with you is a high degree of personal responsibility and willingness to perform. At Rheinmetall, you will find recognition, attractive remuneration and a secure and long-term perspective. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to drive the future of mobility and security together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Kassel, we offer you:
Company pension plan
Employee share purchase program & profit-sharing scheme
Flexible working time models, flexitime model and VIVA family service
Subsidized company restaurant and kiosk at the site
Fitness and health offers
Corporate benefits platform with exclusive employee discounts for numerous stores
Discounted job ticket
Find out more about our location and our employees (m/f/d) in Kassel here.