Systems Engineering Lead (m/f/d)
Rheinmetall Landsysteme GmbH in Kiel
We are looking for experts from all over the world who are seeking for international experience in our multicultural teams and who would like to relocate to Germany.
Specialty Engineering is part of the Systems Engineering department and covers various special topics. The core task is the analysis and evaluation of the functions from the specifications and the derivation of specifications as a basis for product development.
- Consulting and support of project managers and integrators regarding analysis, description and modeling of capabilities, processes and systems
- Development of a maturity management system to track and report on each specific function
- Resource planning and interface with supply chain management
- Management of cross-functional issues with the appropriate subject matter experts for FEA, EMC, Human Factors, Safety, Environment and Legislation.
- Manage and report on all work packages in terms of cost, time and maturity, and monitor all risks and remediation actions
- Successfully completed studies in the field of mathematics, computer science, natural science or technology
- Profound knowledge in system engineering, e.g. ASEP or CSEP according to INCOSE
- Military background is an advantage
- Experience in management and planning processes
- Good knowledge of DOORS and Sparx EA
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Your strengths and experience count at Rheinmetall. We also attach great importance to diversity and equal opportunities. Severely disabled applicants will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified. We look forward to receiving your application.
We offer you a creative and dynamic working environment in which challenging and exciting tasks await you: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and safety. As a group with a history and a future, we offer you a secure job and the prospect of long-term development. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to drive the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our location we offer you:
- Relocation support will be offered
- Attractive remuneration and flexible working time models
- Mobile working
- Employee share purchase program
- Corporate benefits plattform